TSM provides operations and strategy research, consulting, interim staffing and management, and special project services. This has included work with co-sourced information technology, operations & maintenance, procurement, and other management service providers in multiple industries and sectors.
TSM is oriented on both business and contract aspects of operations and technical services, reducing risk, and improving outcomes in the markets we serve. These projects can involve multiple lines of interrelated work, such as:
- Cost analysis and modeling, budgeting for strategic and annual operations planning;
- Shop and field project operations research & analysis and related QA/QC and process performance optimization;
- Business and operations continuity planning;
- Diagnostic compliance risk assessment, evaluation, controls; and
- Process mapping and analysis of finance/accounting, project management, estimating, design/modeling, and other contract-related activities.
TSM is uniquely positioned to also offer operational and strategic services through partnership/teaming arrangements. Services of this type can leverage TSM’s verified status as a SDVOSB located in a HUBZone in addition to TSM’s technical capabilities and industry insight.
For more information on the range of work we can do please read more about TSM’s capabilities and have a look at some recent presentations below.