TSM provides research, consulting, project management, and strategic venturing services for advanced manufacturing and institutional building construction. This includes work with machine shops, building contractors, and/or government agencies in the areas of strategy and operations management, projects & contracts, design/modeling, and decision support services.
TSM is oriented on both business and contract aspects of field and shop operations and technical services, reducing risk, and improving outcomes in federal markets. These projects can involve multiple lines of interrelated work, such as:
- Cost analysis and modeling, budgeting for strategic and annual operations planning;
- Shop and field project operations research & analysis and related QA/QC and process performance optimization;
- Business and operations continuity planning;
- Diagnostic compliance risk assessment, evaluation, controls; and
- Process mapping and analysis of finance/accounting, project management, estimating, design/modeling, and other contract-related activities.
TSM is uniquely positioned to also offer strategic venturing and business development services in federal contracting through partnership/teaming arrangements. Services of this type can leverage TSM’s verified status as a SDVOSB located in a HUBZone in addition to TSM’s capability in both construction and manufacturing project management.
For more information on the range of work we can do in the building construction and precision manufacturing space, please read more about TSM’s capabilities and have a look at some recent presentations below.