TSM Worldwide LLC (TSM) is an independent expert network service firm delivering strategic executive/owner coaching, counsel, and representation to established privately-held firms operating in the broader international shooting, hunting, and outdoor recreation space.
We know many such firms are increasingly affected by dynamics such as ever-evolving transnational regulation, opposition social activism, adverse lending and capital market developments, and unfavorable media scrutiny – everywhere and all the time. We can also help companies respond to these growing pressures through our tailored approach to client service.
Corporate Development & Related CFO Services
- Representing and advocating for capital seeking companies among investing and lending communities.
- Negotiating and structuring mergers & acquisitions.
- Upgrading and overhauling internal accounting and controlling processes.
- Building organic long-run capacity to get the most from investment banking and lending officers.
- Performing special projects (e.g. valuation, raising capital, forensic investigations, corporate development studies).
- Devising and implementing restructure and turnaround initiatives aimed at maximizing cash flows.
Strategic Marketing & Non-Market Related Services
- Investigating and assuring the sustainability of trade and investment activities.
- Assessing and enhancing business and product/service line performance.
- Leveraging soft power and influence through social and political leverage.
- Shaping the global rules of the game with international public-policy advocacy.
- Improving decision-making and situational awareness with competitive, legal, and other research & analysis.
- Upgrading and overhauling internal marketing, risk management, and strategic planning processes.
- Targeting and cultivating strategic alliances and partnerships.
TSM currently serves private companies with >$3M (USD) EBITDA and non profit organizations by special arrangement. TSM has worked with start-ups, publicly traded firms, and clubs and associations. Clients have also ranged from the public sector to private sector and has included international trade groups, political action groups, larger hard- and soft-gear designers and manufacturers, service companies, retail store and internet & catalog sales companies, and smaller private sports training facilities.
TSM’s coaching and counseling
helps clients achieve their goals while delivering value to shareholders, trading partners, customers, and other stakeholders. Our collaborative approach extends beyond clients themselves, and may involve working with customers or trading partners. Our work in non-market domains involves ongoing engagement with international organizations, non-governmental organizations, policy-makers and regulators, academia, and the media as well.