TSM Worldwide LLC (TSM) is an international business consultancy & service partner delivering executive/owner consulting services to firms operating in the broader international shooting, hunting, and outdoor recreation industry. We serve companies that care about their reputation, values, and social impact.
We know many such companies are increasingly affected by pressures ranging from adverse lending policy changes in the banking industry, to transnational regulation, activist pressure, and media scrutiny – everywhere and all the time. We can help companies respond to these growing pressures through our customized services.
Corporate Development and Related CFO Services
● Representing and advocating for capital seeking companies among investing and lending communities.
● Negotiating and structuring mergers & acquisitions.
● Upgrading and overhauling internal accounting and controlling processes.
● Building organic long-run capacity to get the most from investment banking and lending officers.
● Performing special projects (e.g. valuation, raising capital, forensic investigations, corporate development studies).
● Devising and implementing restructure and turnaround initiatives aimed at maximizing cash flows.
Strategic Marketing and Non-Market Related Services
● Assessing and enhancing business and product/service line performance.
● Gaining soft power and influence through social and political leverage.
● Reshaping the global rules of the game with international public-policy advocacy.
● Improving decision-making and situational awareness with competitive and other research & analysis.
● Upgrading and overhauling internal marketing, risk management, and strategic planning processes.
● Targeting and cultivating strategic alliances and partnerships.
TSM currently serves private companies with revenues greater than $1M USD and non profit organizations by special arrangement. TSM has worked with start-ups, publicly traded firms, and clubs and associations. Clients have also ranged from the public sector to private sector and has included international trade groups, political action groups, larger hard- and soft-gear designers and manufacturers, service companies, retail store and internet & catalog sales companies, and smaller private sports training facilities.
TSM’s collaborates with all clients to achieve goals through fact-based and data-driven service to shareholders, trading partners, customers, and other stakeholders. Our collaborative approach extends beyond clients themselves, and may involve working with customers or trading partners. Our work in non-market domains involves ongoing engagement with international organizations, non-governmental organizations, policy-makers and regulators, academia, and the media as well.