Ultimately, TSM seeks to make its clients better off while also making the experience of shooting, hunting, and being outdoors more satisfying for recreational, competitive, and professional enthusiasts alike. Our actions are guided by the following business imperatives:
- Obey laws. Complying with all applicable laws is the foundation on which reputable business is built.
- Have integrity. Saying what you mean and meaning what what you say, this is the essence of integrity.
- Compete fairly. Offering and accepting bribes, or inappropriate gifts, is neither fair nor ethical.
- Honor obligations. Relationships are grounded in mutual trust, and confidence that one’s word is one’s bond.
- Respect people. Treating all people with dignity and professionalism is what respect is all about.
- Safeguard assets. Selfless stewardship of sensitive information, interests, and other business assets is non-negotiable.
- Give back. Good corporate citizenship entails advocacy, volunteerism, and charitable giving.