TSM is guided by the following business imperatives:
- Obey laws. Complying with all applicable laws is the foundation on which reputable business is built.
- Have integrity. Saying what you mean and meaning what what you say, this is the essence of integrity.
- Compete fairly. Offering and accepting bribes, or inappropriate gifts, is neither fair nor ethical.
- Honor obligations. Relationships are grounded in mutual trust, and confidence that one’s word is one’s bond.
- Respect people. Treating all people with dignity and professionalism is what respect is all about.
- Safeguard assets. Selfless stewardship of sensitive information, interests, and other business assets is non-negotiable.
- Give back. Good corporate citizenship entails advocacy, volunteerism, and charitable giving.